JOSEPHA COUNTRYHOMES CEBU SUBDIVISION LOT FOR SALE
Banawa, Cebu City
Cebu lot for sale at Josepha Countryhomes subdivision a residential area of Banawa, Cebu City with a total of 1.34 hectares land development project. This subdivision has 12 meters wide main road and 8 meters wide for secondary road, that currently under pre-selling. It is located 500 meters away from the main road of Duterte Street, Banawa, Cebu City, accessible to hospitals, schools, offices, malls and other important destinations.
Available lot Cuts:
105 sq.m. (1 lot), 152 sq.m. (SOLD), 161 sq.m. (1 lot), 170 sq.m. (2 lots), 171 sq.m. (2 lots), 176 sq.m. (1 lot), 178 sq.m. (1 lot), 183 sq.m. (1 lot), 185 sq.m. (1 lot), 187 sq.m. (1 lot), 198 sq.m. (1 lot), 200 sq.m. (7 lots), 202 sq.m. (1 lot), 204 sq.m. (1 lot), 205sq.m. (7 lots), 209 sq.m. (1 lot), 210 sq.m. (1 lot), 215 sq.m. (1 lot), 222 sq.m. (1 lot), 224 sq.m. (1 lot), 235 sq.m. (1 lot), 248 sq.m. (1 lot), 252 sq.m. (1 lot), 256 sq.m. (1 lot), 261 sq.m. (1 lot), 268 sq.m. (1 lot), 311 sq.m. (1 lot), 382 sq.m. (1 lot)
Reservation: PHP 100,000.00 non refundable
Price: PHP 13,650 / Square Meters and Above VAT exclusive
* Grand entrance with guard house
* Pressurized water distribution system
* Cemented sidewalks with promenade trees
* Wide concrete roads, cemented curbs and gutters
* Underground sewerage system with treatment tank
* Underground electrical facilities
* Provisions for cable TV and telephone
* Fully-operational clubhouse with parks and playground
* Flexible payment scheme
UPDATED AS OF JANUARY 27, 2014
JOSEFA COUNTRY HOMES
Forest Hills Banawa, Cebu City
P 100, 000.00 - Non-refundable & Non-transferable
- Will form part of the total contract prize
1. Full payment (1 % discount)
BANK FINANCING (BPI, Metrobank & BDO)
1. 30% down payment (spot cash or 12months instalment at 0% interest)
2. 70% thru bank
1. 30% Equity
A. Two (2) sets of Initial Plans at lease A3 size (approval takes about 10 working days):
1. Site and Floor plan
2. Vicinity plan
3. Front-Side-Rear Elevation Detail
4. Roof Framing plan
5. Utility Connections, drainage, septic tank design
6. Proposed grading and landscaping, showing the original ground line of said lots
7. Fencing plan
8. Foundation plan
9. Detail Footings
10. Detail of Trusses
11. Details of Reinforced Concrete
12. Electrical plan and Schedule of Loading
13. Specifications and Bill of Materials
Note: after the approval of the initial plans you will be required to submit another tw0 (2) sets of final plans in blue print signed by the owner & archt./engr. Approval takes about 7 working days. No construction shall commence without the approved plans.
A.2. Work Breakdown Schedule
B. Transfer Certificate of Title / Deed of Sale
C. Building Permit (or proof of Building permit application / O.R.)
D. Construction Plans Approval Form
E. Payables : ( ONE TIME FEE)
1. Construction Plans approval fee - P 500.00
2. Construction Bond (refundable) - P 300,000.00
3. Surety Bond - P 500,000.00
4. Water Connection Fee - P 500.00
5. Construction Plan Processing Fee for new house P 3,000.00
6. Construction Plan Processing Fee for house renovation/repair/improvement P 2,000.00
F. Monthly Fee
1. Administrative Fee - P 500.00
2. Per truck entry of vehicle with 4 wheels - P 250.00
3. Per truck entry of vehicle with 6 wheels & above - P 500.00
GENERAL DEED OF RESTRICTIONS:
All landscaping and/or grading of individual lots are subject to the approval of the Board, whose decision is final.
Setback & Easement :
a. Fronting the Street three (3) meters based from the property line to the building line and two (2) meters from the property line to roof/eaves or gutter or any fix structure perpendicular to the property line.
b. Adjacent to other lots - two (2) meters based from the property line to the building line and one (1) meter from the property line to the roof/eaves or gutter or any fix structure perpendicular to the property line.
Maximum Height :
a. Building - No part of the Building shall be higher than twelve (12) meters based from the highest original lot elevation.
b. Fences-Perimeter Walls:
1. Fences within boundaries of other lot shall have a maximum of two (2) meters solid concrete.
2. Fronting Walls shall have 0.80 meter solid concrete plus 1.2 meters grill for a total of two (2) meters.
Lots in the subdivision perimeter maybe allowed to extend their back fences upon request. Subject to approval and at their own expense.
No restrictions as to height apply to walls made of live vegetation (as long as it will comply with the present VECO and NPC restrictions). Constructions guidelines and complete list of the Josefa Country Homes building rules and regulations can be made available upon request.
Overnight Stay - Only One (1) construction worker is allowed to stay overnight at the construction site.
UPDATED AS OF JANUARY 27, 2014
- SOLD OUT LOT